Linear Slot Diffusers
The Airmax central air conditioning linear sloat diffusers are most commonly air-conditioning outlets which normally installed in ceiling and window sills. Specially designed slot diffuser are being selected where the area of the closed room with larger area. Required air pattern can be achieved by adjusting deflector blades. A complete horizontal throw is possible with these special blades. Party hall, restaurants, shopping malls, airport are few example where linear slot diffusers installed
Supply linear slot diffuser
- Frame and deflection blade are made of high qqality xetruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Air distribution can be changed verticaly or horizontaly by mans of deflection blade with out changing the air flow rate. These blades can fully adjusted from face opening.
- Air flow rate can be adjusted by fixing hit and miss damper at the rear side of the
diffuser. Damper blades are adjusted from the face opening.
- Damper are designed in a unique way that it can be used as an equalizeing grid.
- Positive alignment of adjacent section can be made by using alignment stips.
- Suitable for installation for ceiling and sills
Extruded aluminium profile frame with 31 mm flange width 55 height.
E13.2 mm wide and 55 mm high aluminium extruded spacers called slot ʿTʾ
21 mm high aluminium extruded deflector blades.
20 mm slot width as standard and other widths 16mm & 25mm are optanal.
Up to 8 numberof slots available
- Up to 6 mtrs. Long slot diffuser available as single unit.
- Opthal hit & miss damper and acoustically insulated plenum boxes.
Natural anodized aluminium finish
Powder coated colour finish as per RAL colour code
Flexibility of finish available option